Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Terrasil Side Effects

In Style ...

I wanted to document the images I used for these decorations, unfortunately blissful ignorance, I do not know. To observe in the representations and colors I would say that you can place almost certainly in the eighteenth century, in fact although not the author himself, I remember some allegories of Giambattista Tiepolo to great but I could be wrong ... you could you help me?

glass plates are decorated with decoupage under glass. After gluing the images, with sponged overlapping of colors, I made clear to dark flashes of light to simulate an imaginary time, so the sketches are just golden on top to emphasize the ' Golden
I love the style that the neoclassical rococo as a result, even if they are considered old-fashioned, I like not only do these decorations, but also keep them on display in Home
maybe something close to that style differs completely Well yes
not manic
the combinations in the sense that I like to mix furniture and objects (a few furniture)
diverse important that everything is harmonized and bialanciato

0 comments:

Post a Comment