Monday, February 21, 2011

Parking For Pacific Science Center Seattle

Whiff of Joy Spring Kit preview!!!

Good morning everyone and Happy Monday!!
You started well this week? I will ...... ^: ^
The sun is shining and I am already able to do many things I had planned for today!
So I took the opportunity to make this card with the stamps of the spring kit Whiff of Joy! This kit is great !!!!!!!! Full of beautiful pictures and more!
This easel card made with Nestabilities labels one, I used three stamps of the kit.
The sweetest child, the flowering tree and also the sentiment circle with the bird ....... too cute!

Goodmorning to all and happy Monday!!
Did you begin this week well? I do ..... ^. ^
The sun shines and I Already made a lot of the things I Planned for today !!!!!
So I Took The advantage to make this card with Spring kit Whiff of Joy!
This kit is amazing !!!!!!! Rich of beautiful images and not only! For this
Realized with Nestabilities easel card labels one, I used three stamps of the kit.
The sweet baby girl, the tree in bloom and the sentiment circle with the little bird ....... soooo cute!


for the coloring I used Copic, but mostly I had fun with the paper piecing and all the paper I used part of the new Whiff of Joy paperpad . ...... think that this collection has been entirely designed by the boss Katharina Whiff of Joy and I assure you it is all beautiful, just beautiful!
To enrich the flowers on trees, I used the Liquid Pearl on the edge of the card and the Platinum Stickles.

For the coloration I used Copic, But More Than Ever I Had fun with paper piecing and all the paper I used is from the new Whiff of Joy paperpad ...... think about that this collection is drawn down by Katharina, Whiff of Joy's boss and I get you sure it is all beautiful, really beautiful!
To enrich the flowers on the trees, I used the Liquid Pearl and on the border of the card the Stickles Platinum.


Here is the detail of the stamp with a beautiful move and a small step by step photo per la realizzazione del 3D. Spero vi piaccia!!!

Here is the particular of the inside with the amazing circle stamp and a little step by step for the realization of 3D. I hope you will like it!!!





Ora vi lascio, ma nei prossimi giorni ci saranno ancora tante preview Whiff of Joy , per cui ricordatevi di venire a curiosare e se vi fa piacere fatemi sapere cosa ne pensate!!!
A presto!!

Now I leave you, But in the next days there will be a lot of Whiff of Joy previews like to know and see and remember, if you want, let me know what you think about!
See you soon!

Thanks for stopping by

GiĆ²

0 comments:

Post a Comment