Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Gay Cruisy Spots In Maryland

Stampavie & More challenge

................. hello again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the second card of the day, I prepared for the challenge Stampavie & More!
This week a special theme that I hope you enjoy and make you want to come try: COLOUR !!!!!
And under what color Valentine could not decide whether the Red??

................ good morning again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the second card of the day ....... I made it for Stampavie & More challenge!!
This week a particular theme I hope will like you and you want to try: MONOCOLOR!!!!!!
And under S. Valentine's day, anything else but red for me!!!


Questo sketch l'ho visto tempo fa sul web, purtroppo non ricordo dove e mi era piaciuto tantissimo, allora ho deciso di interpretarlo e questo è i risultato.
Le carte sono Stampin Up e il sentiment e le swirl con i cuori della Hero Arts!!!
Per il resto tanto Rosso e tanto amore!!!

I saw this sketch time ago on the web, Unfortunately I can not remember where, and I loved it ... so I Decided to made it and this is the result.
The papers are Stampin Up and the sentiment and the swirl with hearts from Hero Arts!
Remaining For the Red and a lot of love!


I hope you enjoy this card and you will come to see me later for the final post of the day!!

Another time I hope you will like this card and I hope you will like to visit me for the last post of the day!!

Thanks for stopping by

Giò

0 comments:

Post a Comment