Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Miranda Cosgrove Hula Skirt And Coconut Bra

Inky Impression challenge

Welcome back to the last post of the day!
The last card that I present to you is the challenge Inky Impression!
The theme for this week is: SHOT AND STRIPES !!!!!!

Welcome to the last post of the day!
The last card I show you today is for Inky Impression challenge!
Chosen The theme for this week is: DOTS AND STRIPES !!!!!!!


For this card I used the beautiful Stampalicious Lili and I colored it with Copic!
cards Cosmo Cricket have Lili of the same colors and stripes and have a clear shot.
The tape I colored a beautiful Viola and secured with a button. Papertrey Ink
The sentiment is nice and suitable image is not it?
All around the card with a little paper piercing Perlè Black

For this card I used the beautiful Stampalicious Lili and I colored it with Copic! The papers
Cosmo Cricket Have The Same colors of the Lili and, Obviously, They Have dots and stripes.
I colored the ribbon with a beautiful Purple and fixed with a button.
The sentiment Papertrey Ink is funny and adapt to the image, isn't it??
All around the card the paper piercing with a Black Perlè thread.



Con questa card vi lascio e mi auguro di vedere presto tanti vostri bei lavori!!!!

With this card I leave you and I hope to see your beautiful works!!!!

Thanks for stopping by

Giò

0 comments:

Post a Comment