Monday, February 7, 2011

Oil Dvd Removes Scratches

Basic Grey challenge

Hello and good Monday!!
Last week I neglected a bit ....... I was tortured by a bad headache!
Fortunately I am now well and are ready to forgive me !!!!!
The card that I show you today is prepared for the challenge Basic Grey that this time has the theme HEARTS!! ............... remember that you have two weeks to participate.
I'm sure you will find this fun challenge!

Hi to you all and happy Monday!!
Last week I neglected you a bit.......I have been tortured by a terrible headache!!!
Fortunately now I am well and I am ready to make up for it!!!!
The card I am going to show you today is made for Basic Grey challenge that, this time as a theme HEARTS!!!!! ..............remember that you have two weeks to enjoy.
I am sure you will find this challenge funny!!!


Come sempre la richiesta è di usare almeno un prodotto della Basic Grey a vostra scelta e io ho usato le carte della collezione Bittersweet and Chapel .
of Crafty Secret Stamps are, I still had not got to use them and I must say that I love so very, very delicate and are very detailed and of course I colored them with Copic!
The picture is framed with a swirl die cut with a Magnolia.

As always the request is to use at least one Basic Grey product of your own choice and I used papers from Bittersweet and Chapel collection. The stamps are
Crafty Secrets, I did not Them Had the opportunity to use and yet I have to say I like a lot Them, They are so delicate and I really Detailed and naturally colored with Copic Them!
Around the image to cut with a beautiful swirl Magnolia day.



The hearts are cut out with a punch, Stampin Up and on the surface I used to polish and gloss to dimensionality. I wash our hearts and we've tied the rope ........ Easy and cute!!

The hearts are cut with a punch and on the Stampin Up I used to polish surface gloss and take dimensionality. I punch the hearts and I bind on Them Some chord ....... easy and cute!!


Now I leave ...... I have some backlog to fix, but we meet here tomorrow for another creation!!
soon ^: ^

Now I leave you ...... I have some backlogs, But see you tomorrow for Another creation!!

Thanks for stopping by

Giò

0 comments:

Post a Comment