Thursday, February 24, 2011

Saddleback Thrombosis

Just to say..................

Ciao a tutti e bentrovati!!!
Sto aspettando un bel sole caldo..... di quelli che ti fanno A desire to be outdoors!
In the meantime why not recreate it on paper quite a clear sky??
This is the sketch of the Mojo a few weeks ago and I liked it so much that I used to create this card that smells of Spring! To achieve this
sky just a little .......... curious? Ok ...... I'm doing the tutorial, okay?

Hi to all of you and welcome back!
I am waiting for a really hot sun ...... the ones That make you wanting to stay at the air!
Meanwhile why do not you create a paper on the sky blue??
Mojo
I liked this sketch of a Few weeks ago That I used it to create this card That Makes Spring! Create
this blue sky is really easy ...... are you curious? Ok ..... I am doing the tutorial, Is that right?


The stamps used are from Hero Arts and papers of Basic Grey! Course material contained on the shop TIMBROSCRAPMANIA !!
The flowers are a gift from my dear friend Jane che mi ha fatto una bellissima sorpresa per il mio compleanno........ una card (bellissima chiaramente) e una busta piena di delizie craft!!

The stamps used are Hero Arts and the papers are Basic Grey !!! Items that you find on TIMBROSCRAPMANIA shop!!!!
The flowers are a gift from my dear friend Jane which made me a fantastic surprise for my birthday.......a card (really beautiful) and a box full of craft delicious!!



I have to go ...... This morning I received a box full of wonders and I still enjoy everything ........ if this continues it will I open it tonight: (See you soon

Now I have to go this morning ....... I Received a box full of amazing things and I have yet to taste it all. ....... if it all continue to go so I will open it tonight: (

Thanks for stopping by

GiĆ²

0 comments:

Post a Comment