Sunday, February 13, 2011

How Does Ur Cervix Feel Right Before Period

Timbroscrapmania challenge

Hello, hello !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here I am, a day late, and to show the card I created for the challenge Timbroscrapmania!!
For this event's theme is: WELCOME!

Goodmorning to all !!!!!!
I'm Here, with a day Of late, to show you a card I made for Timbroscrapmania challenge!!
The theme you choose for is: WELCOME!!


I prepared a card easel taste spring designed for an invitation to a party.
To cut the card I used the larger size of Megas Nestabilities Curved Rectangles
For a fence made Magnolia Doohickeys I used the cardstock whitewash.
many buttons as colored flowers on the lawn are pasted with glue dots . The ticket of
Papertrey Ink frames the written Inkadinkado printed and embossed in white.

I created a Spring easel card as a party invitation.
To cut my card I used the large size of Megas Nestabilities Curved Rectangles .
The papers are from Maja Design and Magnolia.
To make the fence I used to Magnolia Doohickeys and Whitewash cardstock.
As flowers on the grass there are many little colored buttons stuck with glue dots .
Inside Papertrey Ink ticket an Inkadinkado sentiment stamped and embossed in white.


I chose this delicious Dancing Party Tilda Magnolia latest collection and colorarla mi sono divertita con i Distress Reinkers e il pennello con il serbatoio .
I chosen this lovely Dancing Party Tilda from the last Magnolia collection and to colored it I used my Distress Reinkers with aquapainter.
Skin : tattered rose, antique linen, aged mahogany
Hair : brushed corduroy, vintage photo, black soot
Dress : worn lipstick, aged mahogany, bundled sage
Shoes : bundled sage


easel Inside the card, with a round punch, I created a pocket that contains the data for the invitation to the party.
I cut the paper Nestabilities with the same I used for the card so it could fit perfectly.

easel Inside the card, with a circle punch to create the pocket for the invite to the party.
I invite the cut with the Nestabilities examination used for the card.


The first Narciso has dawned in my garden and yesterday morning I went out for a walk without a coat ............ ahhhh Spring is in the air.
Thanks for visiting and have a nice day!

The first Daffodil has dawned in my garden and yesterday i went out for a walk without a coat .......... ahhhh Spring is in the air.
Thanks for visiting me and happy day!

Thanks for stopping by.

GiĆ²

0 comments:

Post a Comment