Monday, February 28, 2011

Bulldog Hostel Amsterdam Under 18

TIMBROSCRAPMANIA CHALLENGE

Hello and Happy Monday to all !!!!!
How did your day?? My very good!!
Accomplice in bad weather and the husband committed ............ I spent the weekend buried in my studio to rearrange and rearrange and despite the fatigue, I must say it was a brilliant Penalty!!
I finally managed to reorganize the work plan and the baskets with the stamps, just a minute I will post the photos.
The only negative was the internet connection that was dancing all day ........ but perhaps this has allowed me to devote myself to other
LOL Anyway ....... now I just want to show the card for the challenge TIMBROSCRAPMANIA.
Il tema scelto da Lina è bellissimo è: SUSPENSION CARD!!!!!
Sono sicura che vi divertirete anche voi e ricordatevi che in palio c'è un bellissimo premio!!!!

Hi and happy Monday to you all!!!!!!!
How does it start this day??? Mine very well!!!
With bad weather and busy hubby ................I passed my weekend buried in my office cleaning and organizing, but I have to say I worth it!!!
I finally organized my working table and the stamps, when I have a minute I will post the photos.
The only bad thing was my net connection that didn't work well all day.......but maybe it is for this reason I could do something else LOL
Anyway....now I really want to show you the card for TIMBROSCRAPMANIA challenge. The theme chosen by Lina is beautiful: SUSPENSION CARD!!!!!
I am sure you too will have a lot of fun and remember there is an amazing prize!!!!


Il cartoncino Kraft is the basis of this card! paper Red and Blue are Magnolia and Yellow card is the beautiful Gramdma's Whitewash Rocker .
For the image I chose a stamp CC Design and I colored it with Copic Sketch , on the wings of butterflies then I added a touch of Stickles Diamond . Instead
on many small dots of blue paper Stickles Platinum that follow the design of the volutes.

Kraft cardstock is the base for this card!!! The Red and the Blue papers are Magnolia and the Yellow cardstock is beautiful White Wash Grandma's Rocker .
For the image I chose a C.C. Design stamp and I colored it with Copic Sketch , on the wings of the butterflies I added a touch of Stickles Diamond .
On the Blue paper, a lot of little  dots of Stickles Platinum which follow the swirls.


Even the writing is CC Design and this small butterfly it is just fine right?

Also The sentiment is CC Design and this butterfly is amazing there, no?


On the back of the picture is still a flight of colorful butterflies and even here a bit of Stickles Diamond.

On the back of the image of colored butterflies to fly again And Also a bit of Stickles Diamond.


And here's the inside ......... yet written CC Design and yet so many dots of Stickles Platinum.

It is the inside ......... Another CC Design sentiment and a lot of little dots Platinum Stickles.



Then ...... did you like? I recommend you do lots of good work and let us see!!
I'm going to photograph my study prima di mettermi a creare e renderlo impresentabile di nuovo LOL
Buon inizio settimana a tutti!!!!

So...........did you like it? Make amazing works and let us see them!!!!
Now I'm going to take some pictures of my studio before I begin to create and transform it in a mass LOL
Happy begin of the week to you all!!!!
Thanks for stopping by

Giò

0 comments:

Post a Comment