Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Spectracide Stump Remover For Sale

Whiff of Joy challenge & fabulous news!!!

Hello !!!!!
Dear friends Here comes another Wednesday full of appointments!
First of all I want to tell you a good news ........ now I have the honor to be part of DT SKETCHALICIOUS !!!!! It 'the first sketch challenge entirely Italian ....... but this does not mean you can not attend all of them, of any nationality!! ..... and let me say I am very happy and honored di essere stata scelta per entrare a far parte di questo team così talentuoso!!!!... a Venerdì con la prima card.

Good morning!!!!
Dear friends here we are with another Wednesday full of dates!!!
First of all I want to tell you a beautiful news......from today I have got the honour to be a part of the DT of SKETCHALICIOUS !!!!!! The first all italian sketch challenge........but all of you can enjoy, whatever your nationality is!!!!...and let me tell you how I am proud  to have been chosen to enter in this so talented team!!! ....... see you Friday for the first card!!


In this first post of the day I show you the card for the challenge Whiff of Joy! This week a theme that I love: PAPER piecing!
know that I love this technique and use it often in my card, if any of you still not familiar with this technique, you can find the tutorial here !

In this first post of the day I am going to show you the card for Whiff of Joy Challenge!
This week a theme that i like really much: piecing PAPER!
You know I love this tecnique and Often That I use it for the my cards, if not does someone of you know this tecnique can find the tutorial here !


This for me is a card with a particular meaning, it is the card I gave to my hubby for Valentine's Day! I chose this beautiful
Nora Raincoat with with dreamy eyes and I sewed him a beautiful coat, matching hat with a nice Yellow Sun (October Afternoon). The other cards are Sassfrass.
The sketch is deliberately very simple and frills-free, knowing il mio Paolo, sapevo che questo avrebbe incontrato i suoi gusti.
L'unico vezzo concesso a questa card è il un fiocco e due brad  Whiff of Joy!!!!

This is a card with a particular meaning for me, in fact it is the card I gave my hubby for San Valentine's day!!!!
I chose this beautiful Nora with Raincoat with big dreaming eyes and I cross into her a beautiful raincoat with a hat of a beautiful Yellow Sun (October Afternoon). The other papers are Sassfrass.
The sketch is really simple and without frill, knowing my Paolo, I knew he would appreciate it.
The only nacklace of this card is a bow and two brad Whiff of Joy!!!!




Per il momento è tutto, ci vediamo tra un po con un altro post!!!
Intanto fatemi sapere se vi piace questa card e se anche voi ne avete fatta una per il vostro amore....... verrò volentieri a vederla!!!

It is all for now, see you later with another post!!!
Tell me if you like this card and if you did Also one for your love .... I will like to see it!

Thanks for stopping by

Giò

0 comments:

Post a Comment