Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Best Brazilian Ottawa

Whiff of Joy DT Preview!!!

Hello everyone! !
I'm here to give you another preview Whiff of Joy!
The March 1 will be available a new collection designed by the talented Norma Flicker ...... and here one of its most delicious gnomes!! I find it adorable ^: ^

Hi to all!!
Here I am to you Another gift Whiff of Joy preview!
On March 1st, will be available the new collection drawn by talented Norma Flicker ....... and here is one of her adorable gnomes!! I think it's so lovely ^: ^


Colorazione con i Distress Reinkers e per la borsa il paper piecing che come sapete mi piace in modo particolare!!!
Sui fiori dei piccoli strass che danno un tocco di luce.

I colored with Distress Reinkers, but I used paper piecing for the bag..... you know I really love this technique!!!!!
On each flower I add little rhinestones to give a touch of light.


Per arricchire questa card ho usato due dies Whiff of Joy , il banner e il bordo con hearts.
To tie the charm, I used twine Vintage Whiff of Joy , loooong cute and country!
I also pasted here and cut out the hearts and dies by the above I used a glossy for a 3D effect.
What do you think??

To embellish this card I used two Whiff of Joy dies, the Banner and the heart border.
To tie the charm I used Vintage twine from Whiff of Joy , it's so cute and country!
I stuck the little hearts here and there from the border day and I put on a glossy to give a 3D effect.
What do you think about it?



Now the dough for the biscuits should be ready, then I leave tomorrow and will look to other jobs!!
soon ........ thank you all for your time and I am dedicated to the wonderful comments you leave me!

Now the pasta for the biscuits Should Be ready, I know I leave you and I wait with you tomorrow other creations! See
soon ...... thanks a lot for your visiting and your lovely comments!

Thanks for stopping by

GiĆ²

0 comments:

Post a Comment