Thursday, March 3, 2011

O.k. To Freeze Carrot Juice

Sketchalicious challenge!!!!

Buongiorno a tutti!!!!
Eccoci ad un nuovo appuntamento con Sketchalicious !!!!!
Beautiful sketch .... as usual!
I'm sure you have lots of fun ^: ^

Good morning to you!! Here we are with
Another Sketchalicious dates!!
Beautiful sketch ..... as always!
I am sure you will Have a lot of fun ^. ^


not make you dream in this beautiful landscape ?..... It 'a new stamp Whiff of Joy that I colored with Distress Reinkers on cardboard per acquarello!!! Colori tenui ma allegri ed eccoci arrivati in un bel prato fatato dove il sole ci saluta con un bel sorriso!!!!!

Is not this landscape dreaming?.... It is a new Whiff of Joy stamp that I colored with Distress Reinkers on aquapainter cardstock!!!! Delicate but happy colors and here we are in a beautiful fairy grass where the sun is greeting us with a pretty smile!!!!!


Cartoncini textured ed un unica concessione alle patterned con una strisciolina che tocca tutti i colori usati.
La swirl è tagliata con una Doohickeys Magnolia as well as the leaves (the same package), the beautiful button is Stampin Up. For the sentiment, this Whiff of Joy , same design, but small.

Textured cardstocks and an unique concession to the patterned strip Which touches with all the colors I used. The swirl is cut with a Doohickeys Magnolia Such as the leaves (same pack), the beautiful button is Stampin Up. For the sentiment, Whiff of Joy too, decoration The Same, But little.


I hope the happy colors of this card are those of your day!
Very good day to you ...... and me too!

I hope the bright colors of this card will be the ones of your day!
Good day to you all ..... and for me too!

Thanks for stopping by

Giò

0 comments:

Post a Comment