Thursday, March 3, 2011

Coffe Tables For Reclining Sofas

Gioielli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone!!
Today I show you a card, but a gem that I have been commissioned and now having arrived at target, I can see you !!!!! These long
Swarovski and silver earrings are further embellished with a pendant in enamel.
not want to bore you with so many words, I leave you to the photos which unfortunately never make justice to the look of jewelry and know what you think ............. clearly if you wish to order, leave a comment with your email address and I will contact you soon!!

Good morning to all!!
Today I want you not show a card, a jewel But Which Has Been Commissioned to me and that i can show you only consignee Now That it has Received !!!!!!! These long
Swarovski and silver earrings are enriched by an enamel charm.
I do not want you to get bored with many words, I leave you to the photos Which Does not look good as the Jewel and I wait to know what you think about ........ naturally Them If You Want Them to order leave a comment with your email address and I will contact you!!





Thanks for being gone from here!!

Thanks for stopping by

GiĆ²

0 comments:

Post a Comment