Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How Long Until A Mole Becomes Melanoma

Inky Impression challenge!

I'm back here to show the second card today!
This is the prepared for the challenge card Inky Impression!
This time the theme chosen for you is: EASEL CARD!!
I beg you, amaze us with your creations and remember that your participation will be very happy even if you do not use un'immagne Inky Impression!!!

Here I am to show you the second card of today!!!
It is the card I made for Inky Impression challenge!!!
This time the theme chosen for you is: EASEL CARD!!!!
Surprise us with your creations and remember we will be really happy of your enjoyment also if you will not use an Inky Impression image!!!


Ho realizzato una easel card pocket, in this case, the pocket contains a bookmark, but may also include a tag with the best wishes!
Adoro " Stampalicious Lili" is so sweet!! To paint my face and hair I used Copic, while the clothes I used the technique of paper piecing.
To make the pocket behind the card I used strips of paper in my basket of mini-cuttings.
If you want you can find the photo tutorial for this technique HERE!
The fake I really like the white stitching on Kraft!

I created an easel card with pocket, in this case the pocket contains a bookmark, but it also could contain a wishing tag!
I love " Stampalicious Lili ", it is so sweet!!!! To color the face and the hair I used Copic, while for the dresses I used paper piecing tecnique.
To realize the paper behind the pocket I used some little strips from my mini-scrap box.
If you want you can find the tutorial photo session for this tecnique HERE!!!
I love the White faux stitching on Kraft!!



Both the tag that the flower of felt are cut with dies Papertrey Ink.

The tag and the felt flower dies are cut with Papertrey Ink.


Now I leave, but will look later for the last card of the day!
you soon!

Now I leave you, But I wait for you later with the last card of the day!
See you soon!

Thanks for stopping by

GiĆ²

0 comments:

Post a Comment