Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mississippi Map Turtles For Sale

Stampavie & More challenge and tutorial!!!!!

Hello everyone !!!!!!
Today Mercoledì e come al solito è giornata di challenge!!!
Per il challenge Stampavie & More ho preparato una easel card!!!!
Il tema di questa settimana è Uccelli!!!!

Good morning to all!!!
Today is Wednesday and as always is a day of challenges!!!
For Stampavie & More challenge I created an easel card!!!!
This week's theme is Birds!!!


To achieve this I used the easel Labels Nestabilities 3.
The friendly owl is The Greeting Farm and I colored it with Copic , then the eyes I added a touch of gloss . The writing is

To Realize this easel card I used Labels Nestabilities 3.
This is funny owl from The Greeting Farm , I colored it with Copic and on the eyes I put a little bit of gloss .
The sentiment is from Whiff of Joy.



Now, as promised here is a mini tutorial for creating this beautiful blue skies!
on the card printed with clouds Versamark.

Now, as Promised, here is a mini tutorial to create this clear sky happy!
On the cardstock stamp the clouds with Versamark.


Versamark put on the powder for Clear embossing and embossed with the ' embossing tool.

Put the Clear embossing powder on Versamark and emboss with embossing tool .


Now the sky faded color with the help of blending tool.
I used Distress Ink Tumbled Glass and I pulled the color from side to side and thus the edges are more loads.

Now, for the sky, the shaded color with the help of blending tool.
I used Distress Ink Tumbled Glass and I colored side by side, so the edges are much more colored .


To date, there will be other post, but ....... there's more!! If you want, at about 13:00 you can make a jump on
Inky Impression Inspirational Blog , troverete un mio post con una tri-fold card colorata e allegra che spero vi piacerà!!!!..... vi aspetto!!!

Today there won't be other posts, but........ there's more!!!! If you want, on 13.00 am you can hop on
 Inky Impression Inspirational blog , you will find there my post with a tri-fold card really colored and happy that I hope you will like!!!!......... I wait you!!!

Thanks for stopping by

Giò

0 comments:

Post a Comment