Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How To Make Knife From Ascii Art

Whiff of Joy DT meets Whiff of Joy challenge

Hello, hello ..... I am back!
Last post of the day but not less important for that! This card
I love it, is prepared for Whiff of Joy challenge .
The theme that we propose today is: FLOWERS AND BUTTONS!!
guess that this issue would not have thought so many of you ....... sbizzarritevi and please let us see some good!

Hello ,....... here I am back!
Last but not least post of the day!
That I Love This card, is the one made for Whiff of Joy challenge .
The theme we suggested you today is: BLOOMS AND BUTTONS!!
I think this theme will make happy many of you know ...... let us see Some beautiful cards!


Still one of the wonderful pictures of the new Whiff of Joy.
This is "Dare to Dream " and found yesterday on the shop Whiff of Joy!
paper piecing again ........ I know ........ yet you say ....... but I could not resist this beautiful dress that lends a fantastic performance of this technique LOL
cards used per il paper piecing e  per il resto della card, sono dell'ultimo paper pad 6x6 Whiff of Joy.

Another one of the new gorgeous Whiff of Joy's images.
This is " Dare to Dream " and it is available from yesterday on Whiff of Joy 's shop!!
Paper piecing again........I know........"Again????" you will say......but I can't resist to this wonderful dress so adapt for the execution of this tecnique LOL
The papers for the paper piecing and of all the card are from the last Whiff of Joy 6x6 paper pad.
 

Anche la tag ovale fa parte dello stesso paper pad Whiff of Joy!!!
Il sentiment  è stampato su una tag tagliata con la die Fancy Shape .
I fiori sono tutti della Wild Orchid Craft, la rosellina aperta è sfumata con il Wild Honey Distress pad,
per i boccioli  ho usato il Glimmer Glam Tide Pool.

Also the oval tag is from the same Whiff of Joy paper pad!
The sentiment is stamped on a tag cut with Fancy Shape day.
The flowers are at Wild Orchid Craft, the little rose is sponged with Distress pad Wild Honey, for the buds I used Glimmer Glam Tide Pool.


all for today, and if the headache leaves me quiet I hope tomorrow to show you another job.
Good evening to all !!!!!

It is all for today and, if my headache leaves me free I hope to show Another you work tomorrow.
Good evening to you all !!!!!

Thanks for stopping by

Giò

0 comments:

Post a Comment