Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Differences Between Vermont And New York Cheddar

yet low cost flights and last minute Christmas at

Good evening beautiful day running hectic and time is what holds uh! When pressed by his daughters on Sunday we had to do the tree and everything else as a tradition wants. To the point I made, I announce the title as some last minute decorations and very low cost.
The wreath made of roses and holly branches with strictly paper and decorate with decoupage central
on paper towel (the idea I was watching venura the hearts of Angela's blog Handbags handmade)

Roses are made up of model Shabby Home Francesca

The soiled pink hot glue to make the fruits of an unusual aglrifoglio

quite a few 'white everywhere and is ready to hang
Then again other small decorations
scattered Home
Already last year I wanted to make a small tree with pine cones
here it is my Pignotto
even this very very low cost. with a cone made of Bristol board many pine cones glued
tulle bows and a surplus of beautiful brushed white
But the masterpiece of all is this snowman made by my
onion Arianna:)))

nice right? fantastic for me!
In everything that I have not photographed the tree to 6 hands ... if the husband has decamped
leaving us the task:))
A dear greeting


0 comments:

Post a Comment