Monday, October 4, 2010

School Essay For Deathwatch By Robb White To Copy




Sunday, October 3 at Cesena.
there was the 1st Meeting of Sketchalicious
E 'was a great day, in all material respects.
I met old and new friends ...
he chatted and laughed a lot ....

And here's a side
what I've realized under the guidance of Francy
"silhouette Tim Holtz Altered Style"
something different and original.
I came good and I am very happy ...
and behind us are all signatures of my companions.

Ps ....
soon I realized it also thanks to Simone!

Thanks again to you both! Throughout
!

Thanks to Lara for the tasty snacks and cakes buuonissssime
and thanks to Andrea for making available
the location and as always, I did the report of the meeting!
you soon .... I hope with all my heart
Jo

0 comments:

Post a Comment