Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Free Vie Monica Roccafort

Hearts portaconfetti

Hello! how are you? Last Saturday, I toured a hot crazy HS .. I caught one of the famous Roman ottobrate the very day that I decided to wear heavier clothing choice ... never was so wrong! Even the air conditioning in the exhibition halls. I will not dwell much sull'HS that year was held at the New Fair of Rome, the place that I, personally, I find it horrible. There was no particular news, I made a few purchases and some colors some stoffina anything else ...
But let's go, we are indeed to the hearts (CINI) from the air a bit 'country chic that I sewed these days to use as portaconfetti for Confirmation. Are small enough to only 6 inches high
with Plain cotton fabric and paintings

In a moment of creative inspiration, looking at the hearts I thought to sew for them a basket of cloth

and inside We are comfortable

In this last picture you can also see how I mounted the confetti semplicementer closed in tulle.
you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment