Friday, October 15, 2010

Hillshire Farms Gift Baskets

BOMBONIERE

I hope I never get bored because even today I speak of confetti therefore favors etc.. etc..
Last Saturday, my older girl did and these are the Confirmation favors I prepared for the occasion. Ceramic jewelry boxes and more at the gionvane godmother
E 'was my own daughter to love her colorful and exclude the traditional purple and I contented,
palette after various proposals you chose the powder pink, lilac and aqua green. And the subject to paint?
roses and she offers me no choice but to run
For the godmother jewelry boxes with roses and with his initial
in the confetti and the lid secured with otherwise one gets a ribbon finaccia


... and then I sewed the bag for wedding favors big

I have packed in small boxes with bow identifying the color of the wedding favor

and finally all in the basket!


0 comments:

Post a Comment