Monday, November 22, 2010

What Can I Give My Dog For Asthma



Buon lunedì. Ma quanto  piove??!! Mi viene in mente..."La nebbia agli irti colli piovigginando sale, e sotto il maestrale screams and whitens the sea. "
is yes, the light is perfectly suited to today's poem by Carducci memory and positively as the poem itself, which despite the" storm "makes the atmosphere of group with the funny and the ribbolir crackling wine and spits, I want to color the gray sky hangs over Rome and surrounding area with a couple of new jobs

photo albums are rumored to be ... now in the digital age are falling into disuse, will be ... but I still have printed photographs and jealously guards
so I admit I still do use photo albums:))
Let's talk about these two that I have completely changed their face.
The one with the child is in decoupage and stencil material, the other is painted with bright colors a lot.
trimmings for finishing and so on which were anonymous
bought quite a few 'character ...
's all for now ... good week;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment