Thursday, June 11, 2009

Dune Buggies For Sale In Ontario

bonton&ipod

Lunch, solitary, in a hotel during a business trip and I take great comfort from good food before a meeting which I hope in my heart, the less difficult to predict.
The waiter, already seen in previous trips, he takes me to the table that is close - too close - A couple.
you are a man and a fine dining and have common interests to work but lack of other nearby.
For me, grilled trout and herbs, baked potatoes, baked tomatoes: do not know why the pair are behind me.
Both interrelated phrases that I can not hear, and not ignoring the issues discussed, the banality impressive (especially him) almost pushed me into intervention. I do not, of course, but the white drink turns to pleasure what is medicine.
cauterization.
an otherwise it should be only partially amazing sweet berry.
Each room where it happens and pays the consequences.
Coffee room to rinse off your face and impupazzarmi for the meeting.
I wonder: the use of an iPod (or Walkman) to the restaurant is considered a breach of good rules?
emmevù

0 comments:

Post a Comment