Monday, March 2, 2009

Cold Drink Feel In Shoulder

incredibile da un tg

I am, incidentally, to see a newscast on television. Do you believe if I tell you that I do not recall the service. Certainly misery, there are many. The service ends with the speaker who utters a sentence. The phrase spin around in my head rests, he immediately thickness lends itself to dialogue, writing, a blog. I can not resist to give it away. I wonder about those who never can be the journalist that the poet has placed first and then pronounced, but it's not really important. I reason to myself that does not often happen that a sentence erga in any way in the flatness of the depressing news. Maybe they have stolen from somewhere. The phrase is beautiful and if everyone can decline as they wish. I'm sure. Here it is. If you think we are talking about a national Tigga the evening ...

... And time continues to cry.



emmevù


0 comments:

Post a Comment